charlie, love, lovecharlie, male, man, britain, england, uk
Love Charlie

 

Welcome to my blog The World Of Love Charlie and guess what? I am Charlie and that is me in the photo above, now that you have gotten over the shock, I hope you will enjoy reading my posts in the future, which knowing me will be about films I have watched and other things that take my interest. The films I will write about will be a mixture of some well known and others that perhaps you haven't heard of. I also have an interest in architecture and will write about places that I have visited and found interesting. This blog will be a mixture of my own photos and others that I have found, basically I can't take all the credit for what is on here, my other blog Love Charlie is all my own work, so have a look and see what you think!


Why read my blog?

I am just an average guy, living an average life in Wolverhampton, England, I make myself sound so thrilling don't I! (Learn to sell yourself Charlie) If however you have an interest in movies among other things then we might have some form of connection, just wash your hands first please.

If you have an interest in architecture or photography then there will probably be some posts about these subjects too, I have a photo stream on Flickr, here is a link  Love Charlie 

Will this be a professional blog?

I have to admit that I don't totally know what I am doing (yes both in life and with the blog) so it may not look totally professional to start with but as with all things in life, practice makes....... lets not go as far as perfect but hopefully better. I am hoping though that things will be quite straight forward and that is shouldn't take to long to get the hang of it...we shall see!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Friends Of The Simpsons

Kylie Minogue

Pop Music